ECE472/572 (UCLX) Open Lab Homework Assignments
- Assignment 1 (setup your own Ubuntu lab, and compile a program in C/C++)
- Assignment 2: (Reinstall Angstrom Linux OR Bootable Flash Drive)
- Assignment 3 (communication among processes)
- Assignment 4 (Makefile, creating a compiler library)
- Assignment 5 (Modify and recompile kernel)
Warning: somewhat time consuming, defragment your hard drive to speed it up
- Assignment 6: (Recompile Microcontroller Linux Distribution)
Warning: very time consuming, defragment your hard drive to speed it up
- Assignment 7 (cross-compiling, file transfer)
- Assignment 8 (services)
- Assignment 9 (scheduling with CRON table, use of pipes and signals)
- Assignment 10 (accessing devices, questions about file systems)
- Assignment 11 (device drivers)
- Assignment 12 (installation package)
- Assignment 13 (extra credit - remastering bootable live Linux DVD)
Make sure that you are submitting the correct file or TAR-GZIPped collection of files.
For best results download the assignment you just submitted and inspect contents.
Submitting a wrong file will not be a valid excuse to have the assignment regraded
for full or even partial credit based on resubmitted work. Do it right the first time.